This blog is about great deals, sales promotions, offers and bargains in Coventry, United Kingdom. The deals, offers and promotions we post will be from our experience, so you not only get great promotions and deals in Coventry, you also can read how the deals work and if they are worthy to use.

20 Feb 2013

McDonald's Menu Deli Choices - Only £1.99 Everyday

McDonald's is well known around the world, I believe that nobody haven't eatten it. Due to you can get  it easily, there many branchs in lots of countries. Although, each countries have various food that are different with traditional culture, but McDonald's is a popular restaurant that people perfer, because you can eat it anywhere. Nowdays. it seems McDonald's become to an intertional restaurant in the world. Not only in the UK and Europe, but also in Asia, when I lived in Thailand, I always go to McDonald's or call delivery to home. My favorite menu is Mc Chicken Burger and Chicken Wrap, I think they are delicious and worthy menu. In Coventry, there are McDonald's restaurants as well, and it is close with the university. I usually go there for my lunch, because I have a short time for eating. The special menu that I would recommend is McDonald's Deli Choices. You can choose one from the list, each day have a one menu that is only £1.99, and will be changed everyday. So, you have to read the choices carefully for a correct order.


Monday and Wednesday : Grilled Chicken Salad
Tuesday : Spicy Viggie
Thursday and Saturday : Sweet Chilli Crispy Chicken
Sunday : Crispy Chicken & Bacon

(You can choose between wrap or sandwich)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.